[comp.sys.mac.misc] silly news, silly boy

aslakson@cs.umn.edu (aslakson) (10/26/90)

domingo@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Alberto Domingo) writes:
>In article <...> cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu (Chuck Herrick) writes:
>>In article <...> aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) writes:
>>> IS VERY SILLY to say that MAC IS BETTER, or NEXT IS BETTER.
>>No, it's not silly. If you had a NeXT and had ever used a mac, you would know
>>that
>>	NeXT IS better than a crapple mac.
>What is better? an apple or an orange?
A banana.  At least your sister says so.

>a formula 1 or a truck?
Motorcycle.  Anything black.  This goes for computers too.

>clasic music or rock?
Rock, unless you count NKOTB, in which case go away.

>a live concert or a CD record?
Please to tell what is a CD record?

>onions or potatos?
Onions suck.

>New York or Paris?
Minneapolis/St. Paul

>pepsicola or cocacola?
Coca-Cola.  Who ever heard of a Rum and Pepsi?

>democrats or republicans?
Independants

>Bach or Bethoven?
Bach.  Who is this Bethoven anyway?

>your taste or my taste?
I assume this is a rhetorical question.

>a Mac+ ($700 now, or less) or a NeXT ($3000, I'm not sure)?
A NeXT, duh.  And if you get a Mac+ for 700$ you deserve to be on the Sonny
"clueless" Shrivastava mailing list.

Next time you have any questions, feel free to refer them to t.b, c/o
Chip Salzenberg.

Brian
--
.signature: No such file or directory.