[comp.sys.mac.misc] Looking for a used Apple Writer II.

nicolas@csi.forth.gr (Nicolas Chrissakis) (10/22/90)

Hello Net people,

I am looking for a used Apple WriterII. Does any one know a dealer that sells
used laser printers?

Thank you

Nicolas Chrissakis              Office: +30 81 221171, 229302,229368,229346
                                Fax   : +30 81 229343, 229342
Systems Analyst                 Telex : 262389 CCI GR
Foundation of Research          E-mail: nicolas@csi.forth.gr  -or-
and Technology - Hellas         ______  NICOLAS @ ARIADNE | ariadne!nicolas
Institute of Computer Science   P.O.Box 1385, Heraklio, Crete Greece 711 10
_____________________________   ___________________________________________

dale@pro-gateway.cts.com (Dale Therio, Co-SysOp) (10/27/90)

Well, I have a copy of AppleWrite II (both Apple II+ and Apple IIe versions)
that I would sell including manuals for a reasonable price.  You are lucky
that there is an Apple II person reading this feed for your request for an
Apple II program.

ProLine: dale@pro-gateway
Internet: dale@pro-gateway.cts.com
UUCP: crash!pro-gateway!dale
ARPA: crash!pro-gateway!dale@nosc.mil
BITNET: dale%pro-gateway.cts.com@nosc.mil
====================Pro-Gateway 214/644-5113 3/12/2400 baud====================

ml27192@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (10/28/90)

/* ---------- "Looking for a used Apple Writer II." ---------- */
Hello Net people,

I am looking for a used Apple WriterII. Does any one know a dealer that sells
used laser printers?

[someone responds with an offer for an Apple II program, AppleWriterII]

I think he meant a used LaserWriter II