[comp.sys.mac.misc] Iisi 24-bit 19:"

Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Nelson Steele) (10/31/90)

Can anyone tell me about the slot on the IIsi?  Will the arbitrary
24-bit color card (to drive a 199" monitor) go in the slot as shipped?

Thanks!

--

   	Nelson Steele, Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org
   	via The Black Cat's Shack's FidoNet<->Usenet Gateway

paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (11/01/90)

In article <2312.272EAECB@blkcat.fidonet.org> Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Nelson Steele) writes:
>Can anyone tell me about the slot on the IIsi?  Will the arbitrary
>24-bit color card (to drive a 199" monitor) go in the slot as shipped?
                               ^^^
			       ^^^
			       ^^^
WOW!  I sure would like to take a look at this baby!

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			CIS Department
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall, KSU