[comp.sys.mac.misc] Iisi Cards

Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Nelson Steele) (11/01/90)

Does anyone know the story on the IIsi adapter cards?  My dealer has
no clue when these will be available, and I need to put 24-bit video
to a 19" monitor on the machine.  Any ideas?
Thanks

--

   	Nelson Steele, Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org
   	via The Black Cat's Shack's FidoNet<->Usenet Gateway

[note followup line]
In article <2320.273054B6@blkcat.fidonet.org> Nelson.Steele@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Nelson Steele) writes:
>Does anyone know the story on the IIsi adapter cards?  My dealer has
>no clue when these will be available, and I need to put 24-bit video
>to a 19" monitor on the machine.  Any ideas?

From what I have read elsewhere on the net, 24 bit video on a 19" monitor
is going to require a bit more than an adaptor card:  It's going to require
a heftier power supply.  Wanna trade for a slightly used Mac II? :-)
Tax the rich, and feed the poor -- until there are, rich no more.