[comp.sys.mac.misc] MaxAppleZoom PROBLEMS

josh@athena.mit.edu (Josh Hartmann) (10/30/90)

Using MaxAppleZoom v 1.2 on my MacII-vanilla with 5MB running 6.0.4 and an
AppleColor 13'' monitor with enhanced Apple video card, the right side of the
screen is fine, but the left side is cut off say maybe a dozen pixels.
This is disturbing because the disk access LED of Silverlining doesn't show.
And also, windows have to be moved when they go over there.
Is there a problem with my setup, or is it just MaxAppleZoom that's being un-
pleasant.
I have other INITS and CDEVS, but since MaxAppleZoom loads first and it happens
immediately upon that CDEV loading, I know it's not a conflict.
You're help is appreciated.

EMAIL, and I'll summarize
--Josh Hartmann -- josh@athena.mit.edu --

josh@athena.mit.edu (Josh Hartmann) (10/31/90)

Got lots of mail about MaxAppleZoom, and it turns out I just needed to hit
the SYNC button and restart.
Just what I get for not reading the _full_ documentation down to the bitter
end.
Now I just have to open up the back door in the monitor and move the image
to the left.
Again, many thanks to all!
--Josh Hartmann --> josh@athena.mit.edu

hasses@prism.cs.orst.edu (Stephen Haase) (11/02/90)

Does anyone know if the Max AppleZoom will work on the //ci? I have a friend
that said it didn't...If not, when/if will it?

starta@tosh.UUCP (John Starta) (11/03/90)

hasses@prism.cs.orst.edu (Stephen Haase) writes:

> Does anyone know if the Max AppleZoom will work on the //ci? I have a friend
> that said it didn't...If not, when/if will it?

Currently, no, it doesn't work with the ci. I don't know when it will,
but the author is trying to implement it. That is my understanding, at
least.

John