[comp.sys.mac.misc] BMUG Phone Number

robinson@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (John Robinson) (11/08/90)

Could someone please post the Phone Number used to order software from
BMUG (Berkeley Macintosh Users Group)?

Is Resedit 2.0 available from BMUG?

Tanx in advance.

dana@are.berkeley.edu (Dana E. Keil) (11/08/90)

The BMUG HelpLine = 415.849.HELP
The BMUG Business Office = 415.549.BMUG
The BMUG BBS = 415.849.BMUG
BMUG FAX = 415.849.9026
The BMUG AnnouncementLine = 415.849.9114

Call the Business Office for info on obtaining disks and for
info on membership in BMUG. Many of those not fortunate enough to
live in Berkeley ;-) find that membership in BMUG is worth the $40
a year for the large "BMUG Newsletter" that's full of interesting
and informative articles (like the BMUG picks of the best hard and
software, info you won't get from magazines that depend on advertisers
for their existence) -- and that's not saying anything about the BBS
where the latest shareware, freeware and other useful software can
be downloaded.

Want to save the money on a phone call? Email to me with your snail
address and I'll arrange to have "About BMUG" with all the info you
need about membership and ordering disks mailed out to you.
--
Dana E. Keil                Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
University of California, Berkeley                      dana@are.berkeley.edu

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (11/09/90)

In article <973@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> robinson@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (John Robinson) writes:
>Could someone please post the Phone Number used to order software from
>BMUG (Berkeley Macintosh Users Group)?

Here it is: 415-549-2684.  Normal PST business hours.

>Is Resedit 2.0 available from BMUG?

Yes.  So is Hypercard 2.0 (the complete, 5-disk version).

>Tanx in advance.

You're velcome in retrospect.

John Heckendorn
                                                             /\
BMUG                      ARPA: bmug@garnet.berkeley.EDU    A__A
1442A Walnut St., #62     BITNET: bmug@ucbgarne             |()|
Berkeley, CA  94709       Phone: (415) 549-2684             |  |