[comp.sys.mac.misc] I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WITH STUFFIT DELUXE - THANKS!

dan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dan Schwarz) (11/13/90)

In article <1990Nov12.012807.28402@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu> dan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Dan Schwarz) writes:
>So I'm asking for help - if anyone out there has a copy of Stuffit Deluxe,
>who would be willing to use it to decrypt my archived files, I'd sure
>appreciate it. Alternately, does anyone know of a freeware program which
>will handle decryption of my archive? Thanks!
>
>_Dan

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my call for help.. I was pointed
towards "Unstuffit Deluxe" by one net person, and that might do the job for
me. If it doesn't, several people have graciously offered to do the unstuffing
for me.

Thanks again!

_dan

--
| Same as it ever was  | Dan Schwarz, MB 2926 Brandeis U. | RECYCLE YOUR JUNK|
| Same as it ever was  | I'NET dan@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu  |------------------|