[comp.sys.mac.misc] What is error #90?

vaps0de@prism.gatech.EDU (Dustin Emhart) (11/20/90)

Help!  I just got myself a Mac IIsi and I'm trying to get my stuff installed.
When I try to run Excel, it gives me "Application 'Microsoft Excel' has
unexpectedly quit (90)."  What is this error #90?  I've never had a problem
with it before.
--
Dustin Emhart
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!vaps0de

Greg@AppleLink.apple.com (Greg Marriott) (11/20/90)

In article <17349@hydra.gatech.EDU> vaps0de@prism.gatech.EDU (Dustin
Emhart) writes:
> Help!  I just got myself a Mac IIsi and I'm trying to get my
> stuff installed. When I try to run Excel, it gives me "Application
> 'Microsoft Excel' has unexpectedly quit (90)."  What is this error
> #90?  I've never had a problem with it before.

Error #90 is the "FPU not present" error.  Which version of Excel are you
running?  I think there was a version that assumed the presence of an FPU
if the '030 was detected...

Greg Marriott
Blue Meanie
Apple Computer, Inc.