[comp.sys.mac.misc] AppleShare Problem

darweesh@zephyrus.crd.ge.com (Michael Darweesh) (11/30/90)

In article <PILLERA.90Nov29111347@etd4260a.erim.org> pillera@etd4260a.erim.org (Joe Pillera) writes:
>I have just installed System 6.0.7 (using the installer :-)), and for
>some reason I can't get AppleShare to mount a volume on our
>...stuff deleted...
>If anyone has any ideas (or solutions :-)), please let me know.

Did you install _Appleshare_ using the Apple-provided installer and the
System 6.0.7 disks? I suspect that your problem will be solved if you do
that. You may have an old version of Appleshare installed or you may have
installed the new version incorrectly if you did so manually.

If you have more trouble, let me know...

-Mike Darweesh
weesh@crd.ge.com