[comp.sys.mac.misc] Problems with init-cdev 3.0

hemstree@jobs.mso.colostate.edu (Charles H. Hemstreet IV) (11/30/90)

I have a system (Mac II 6.0.5) with init-cdev 3.0 turning on and off
all my init's.  I recently installed the communications toolbox on my
system and now when I hit the space bar to activate the init-cdev
window on startup, I get error=10 and a restart box.  Does anyone know
of a conflict between init-cdev 3.0 and communications toolbox?

Is there a better way to manage init's and cdev's?

Thanks for your help... (please email any responses)

Charles

--
!===========================================================================!
! Charles H. Hemstreet IV       !internet: hemstree@jobs.mso.Colostate.Edu  !

ar4@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Piper Keairnes) (11/30/90)

hemstree@jobs.mso.colostate.edu (Charles H. Hemstreet IV) writes:

>I get error=10 and a restart box.  Does anyone know
>of a conflict between init-cdev 3.0 and communications toolbox?

Well, IIci running 6.0.7 gets a "bus error" when cmd-tab is held down during
the time init-cdev 3.0 is loading (right when the icon has a watch show up
in it). Repeatable? Is it ever really? :)

_____
Piper Keairnes
ar4@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Purdue University)