[comp.sys.mac.misc] Missing hardware buttons

ar4@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Piper Keairnes) (12/01/90)

I recently ordered a used IIci from Shreve systems. The computer came with
no Interrupt/Reset buttons. It is also missing the cap to the power button
in back. Small little plastic pieces...

Does anyone know where this items can be purchased? If so, where and how.

--Piper--

In article <5360@sage.cc.purdue.edu> ar4@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Piper Keairnes) writes:
>I recently ordered a used IIci from Shreve systems. The computer came with
>no Interrupt/Reset buttons. It is also missing the cap to the power button
>in back. Small little plastic pieces...
>
>Does anyone know where this items can be purchased? If so, where and how.

For the interrupt button, try your Apple dealer's service department-- the
one near me seems to have lots of little plastic pieces (keys from dead
keyboards, the little ring at the bottom of the mice, etc)