[comp.sys.mac.misc] Needed: a program to undelete files

UD041948@NDSUVM1.BITNET (11/28/90)

I accidentally trashed some files and was wondering if someone had a
program to untrash them.  Thanks tons.

  Joe Carlin (FWA)    My other puter's a Cray    ud041948@ndsuvm1.bitnet
  Computer Engineering major - No I'm NOT a nerd!!       @vm1.nodak.edu
 "We have to go save the Universe, you see," said Ford, "and if that
  sounds like a pretty lame excuse, then you may be right.  Either way
  we're off."         - Ford Prefect, Life, the Universe, and Everything

s37775d@taltta.hut.fi (Pandy (A. Holmberg)) (12/02/90)

In article "Re: Needed: a program to undelete files" in comp.sys.mac.wanted,
Joe Carlin writes:

>I accidentally trashed some files and was wondering if someone had a
>program to untrash them.  Thanks tons.

	There is a very useful CDEV called Complete Undelete available
	from First Aid Software. Unfortunately I think it's comercial
	software.

	Pandy

--
"I'm dreaming of a white christmas"
                            -- B. Crosby

       /I I   Andreas "Pandy" Holmberg             pandy@spiff.hut.fi
      /-I-I   Helsinki University of Technology    pandy@otax.hut.fi
     /  I I   Faculty of Electrical Engineering    s37775d@taltta.hut.fi

minsky@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Marvin Minsky) (12/03/90)

Needed: a program to undelete files".

XTreeMac (San Luis Obispo, CA) can install its "Revive-a-file" system
document for you.  Seems to work fine.