[comp.sys.mac.misc] Automatic Menu Downpulls?!?!

fc156111@seas.gwu.edu (Timothy A. Waire Jr.) (12/04/90)

Someone just told me about an cdev/init that enabled you to move the mouse to
the menu bar and have the menus automatically appear.  No need to click the
mouse anymore.

Does anyone know of such a monster??  Is it shareware/freeware/commericial??

Thanks in advance, if there is sufficient interest I will summarize to the net.

--
Timothy A. Waire, Jr. (Whitegold)            Executive Office of the President
INTERNET: fc156111@seas.gwu.edu              Office of Management & Budget

flowers@lanai.cs.ucla.edu (Margot Flowers) (12/07/90)

In article <2397@sparko.gwu.edu> fc156111@seas.gwu.edu (Timothy A. Waire Jr.) writes:
>Someone just told me about an cdev/init that enabled you to move the mouse to
>the menu bar and have the menus automatically appear.  No need to click the
>mouse anymore.
>Does anyone know of such a monster??  Is it shareware/freeware/commericial??

EZMenus, by CE software in the MockPlus package, does this.  Because
the only time you have to press the mouse button is when you are
selecting a menu item, it is much more relaxing on the wrist, which
doesn't need to be held in a tensed position, and just a general
pleasure overall to use.

It teams nicely with heirDA, which makes DA commands be submenus to
the DA "apple" menu, and OnCue, a commercial product which one or two
upper corners of the screen be hot spots which present menus of
applications which have been run in the current session and other
frequently used applications which have been configured to be on that
menu.