[comp.sys.mac.misc] Mathematica

hofbauer@csri.toronto.edu (John Hofbauer) (11/11/90)

I would like to acquire Mathematica for my MacIntosh.
Will it fit on a Mac Classic 2/40? I'm not worried about
performance just memory.

In article <1990Nov11.022619.29867@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> hofbauer@csri.toronto.edu (John Hofbauer) writes:
>I would like to acquire Mathematica for my MacIntosh.
>Will it fit on a Mac Classic 2/40? I'm not worried about
>performance just memory.

No, Mathematica is a pig and takes 4 megabytes.

esht_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Eran) (12/13/90)

Does anyone out there know of any ftp sites where I can get some
mathematica NOTEBOOKS for the macintosh.  I don't mean unix files
that can be used on the mac version but actual notebook packages.

Thanks,
Eran Shtiegman

--