[comp.sys.mac.misc] Soundmaster fails under Sys 6.07 on Mac SE

cluther@supernet.haus.com (Clay Luther) (12/17/90)

Soundmaster is causing on "Unknown Trap" error to be generated when the
program is run on a Mac SE, Sys 6.07.

Is this known?  Is there a patch?

--
Clay Luther, Postmaster          cluther@supernet.haus.com
  Harris Adacom Corporation      postmaster@supernet.haus.com

lriggins@blackbird.afit.af.mil (L. Maurice Riggins) (12/17/90)

In article <1990Dec17.004203.10397@supernet.haus.com> cluther@supernet.haus.com (Clay Luther) writes:
>Soundmaster is causing on "Unknown Trap" error to be generated when the
>program is run on a Mac SE, Sys 6.07.

What version of SoundMaster are you using?  Version 1.5 runs okay on my SE
with 6.0.7.

--
Maurice      INTERNET:    lriggins@blackbird.afit.af.mil (129.92.1.2)

      Opinions expressed here do not reflect those of my employer nor
      constitute an official position of any U.S.Government agency.

llvvll@mixcom.UUCP (James R. Macak) (12/18/90)

In article <1817@blackbird.afit.af.mil> lriggins@blackbird.afit.af.mil (L. Maurice Riggins) writes:
>In article <1990Dec17.004203.10397@supernet.haus.com> cluther@supernet.haus.com (Clay Luther) writes:

>What version of SoundMaster are you using?  Version 1.5 runs okay on my SE
>with 6.0.7.

I recently saw v. 1.6.4 of SoundMaster on GEnie's Macintosh file area.
Uploaded by its author, Bruce Tomlin, this should be the latest version.

Jim Macak

macak@mixcom.UUCP (James Macak)

KJSTEELE@MTUS5.BITNET (12/18/90)

  I use SoundMaster v1.6 on my Mac SE running system v6.0.7 and it works
 fine for me.

 Kevin J. Steele
 KJSTEELE@MTUS5.BITNET