[comp.sys.mac.misc] BITNET to AppleLink or others?

ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) (12/15/90)

Can any one tell me if there is a mail path between BITNET and
either AppleLink or On Line America?

Thanks,
Pete

A1.RJS@isumvs.iastate.edu (Ricardo Salvador) (12/19/90)

In article <44474@cci632.UUCP>,
ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) writes:
>Can any one tell me if there is a mail path between BITNET and
>either AppleLink or On Line America?
>
>Thanks,
>Pete

You can send a message to anyone on AppleLink by directing it
thusly:

         AppleLinkUser@APPLELINK.APPLE.COM

Ricardo Salvador - Iowa State University of Science and Technology -
                          | BITNET:      A1.RJS@ISUMVS             |
1126 Agronomy Hall        |              A3RJS@ISUVAX              |
                          | INTERNET:    A1.RJS@ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU |
Iowa State University of  | COMPUSERVE:  RSalvador                 |
 Science and Technology   | GEnie:       R.Salvador                |
   "The most savage controversies are those about matters as to
             which there is no good evidence either way."
                         - Bertrand Russell -