[comp.sys.mac.misc] "Where in Time" is Loftus E. Becker?

andyb@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca (Andy Babinszki) (12/19/90)

I would like to get hold of the latest version of Loftus E. Becker's
TimeLogger software for the Mac.  I would also like to communicate
with him.  I think he's at an eastern university but don't know where.
Can anyone help me with the software and/or his location?  Please
reply by e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

Andy Babinszki - andyb@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca

In article <1CE00001.e9pbao@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca>, andyb@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca (Andy Babinszki) writes:
> I would like to get hold of the latest version of Loftus E. Becker's
> TimeLogger software for the Mac.  I would also like to communicate
> with him...

I was able to find LB but would still like to get hold of TimeLogger
2.12.  Please let me know if I can get this from an archive server.
Anyone interested in particulars can contact me by e-mail.

Thanks,