[comp.sys.mac.misc] Macworld in SF ?

21602MR@MSU.BITNET (Mark Rosenberg) (12/19/90)

Does anybody have any info or know where I can get info about MacWorld show in
in San Fransisco ?  Thanks.

Mark Rosenberg

costello@stx.UUCP (Michael E. Costello) (12/19/90)

In article <78121602MR@MSU>, 21602MR@MSU.BITNET (Mark Rosenberg) writes:
> Does anybody have any info or know where I can get info about MacWorld show in
> in San Fransisco ?  Thanks.
>
> Mark Rosenberg

Mitch Hall Associates (in Boston) runs Macworld Expo, which runs from 1/10--1/13
in the Moscone Center and Brooks Hall/Civic Auditorium in SF.  What exactly
did you want to know?

==>MC/BCS*Mac          stx!costello@world.std.com

rad@genco.bungi.com (Bob Daniel) (12/20/90)

In article <78121602MR@MSU> 21602MR@MSU.BITNET (Mark Rosenberg) writes:
>Does anybody have any info or know where I can get info about MacWorld show in
>in San Fransisco ?  Thanks.

Get the latest issue of MacWorld.  It has ticket order form and several hotels
with discounts for Expo attendees.  C U there!