[comp.sys.mac.misc] HELP: Unknown DeskWriter Error Indication

pip@pro-freedom.cts.com (David Pipgras) (12/27/90)

Daniel,

   I would try tunring the printer off, and then on BEFORE trying to print.
This will clear the printer path and buffer. If the weird things still keep
hapeing, I would first try to re-copy the print driver to the system folder,
and if that does not work, go to your dealer, who you bought it from, and have
them check it. It sounds like a logic board gone bad...

Dave

          "pIch vIghajbe'" -- Worf, Star Trek - The Next Generation

UUCP: .. !crash!pro-freedom!pip
ARPA: crash!pro-freedom!pip@nosc.mil
INET: pip@pro-freedom.cts.com

David.Pipgras@f20.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (David Pipgras) (12/27/90)

--
David Pipgras - via FidoNet node 1:105/14
    UUCP: ...!{uunet!glacier, ..reed.bitnet}!busker!226!20!David.Pipgras