[comp.sys.mac.misc] Macwarehouse

sukenick@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (SYG) (01/02/91)

>  (Or where ever you placed the order)  ask to speak to a manager, and give
>  this information and your complaint to the manager.  Possibly even write
>  a letter.  This will help to insure that this kind of thing doesn't

And, by comparing old and new catalogs, everyone will know who
was the one responsible! (Macwarehouse puts pictures of their
employees on each page of their catalog)......  :-)

kyt@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu (Kok Yong Tan) (01/04/91)

In article <1991Jan1.190821.7092@sci.ccny.cuny.edu> sukenick@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (SYG) writes:
>>  (Or where ever you placed the order)  ask to speak to a manager, and give
>>  this information and your complaint to the manager.  Possibly even write
>>  a letter.  This will help to insure that this kind of thing doesn't
>
>And, by comparing old and new catalogs, everyone will know who
>was the one responsible! (Macwarehouse puts pictures of their
>employees on each page of their catalog)......  :-)

Heh!  Not quite true.  One of their pictures is of an ex-employee who no longer
works there.  They keep the picture for...um...decorative purposes, if you get
my meaning.

Kok-Yong Tan can be reached at:      | "Oscularis fundamentum!"
InterNet: kyt@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu |	     	       - Annoyed Latin scholar
CompuServe: 75046,256                | I speak for myself and disclaim all ties
America Online: lallang              | with regard to this message.