[comp.sys.mac.misc] Mailing other networks

moyman@ecn.purdue.edu (01/08/91)

Here are the results of my query for addresses to "other" networks. Please mail
anything you *know* to be wrong (or any additions...)

For Compu$erve or CIS (make sure your replace the comma with a period):
			7xxxx.xxx@compuserve.com

For MCI mail:
			username@MCIMail.com

For Connect/MacNet:
			username@dcjcon.das.net

And for applelink (again):
			username@applelink.apple.com

For AT&T mail:
 			attmail!username@att.com

For FIDOnet??:
			first.last@zone.net.node.fidonet.org

Mike Moya
Engineering Computer Network
Purdue University

moyman@ecn.purdue.edu (01/08/91)

In article <1991Jan7.192530.22752@noose.ecn.purdue.edu> moyman@ecn.purdue.edu
writes:
>Here are the results of my query for addresses to "other" networks.

Apparently there is a guide on the net with *everything* you ever wanted to
know about mailing across the net but were afraid to ask. Here is how you can
get it:

# DISTRIBUTION
#
# (news) This list is posted monthly to Usenet newsgroups comp.mail.misc and
#   news.newusers.questions.
# (mail) I maintain a growing list of subscribers who receive each monthly
#   issue by electronic mail, and recommend this to anyone planning to
#   redistribute the list on a regular basis.
# (FTP) Internet users can fetch this guide by anonymous FTP as ~ftp/pub/docs/
#   internetwork-mail-guide on Ra.MsState.Edu (130.18.80.10 or 130.18.96.37)
#   [Courtesy of Frank W. Peters]
# (Listserv) Bitnet users can fetch this guide from the Listserv at UNMVM.
#   Send mail to LISTSERV@UNMVM with blank subject and body consisting of
#   the line "GET NETWORK GUIDE".  [Courtesy of Art St. George]