[comp.sys.mac.misc] I need a recycling symbol

hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) (01/09/91)

In article <35424@netnews.upenn.edu> hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) writes:

>I need a clip-art of a  the international (I think) recycling symbol,
>the one with the three arrows forming a triangular loop.
>

>If anyone out there has one, in almost any format, I'd be really
>thankful.
>

>Thanks.
>
> Josh

Whoops,  Spoke to soon.

I found a nice set on America Online.

I got a Type 1 font as well as a set of EPSF graphics.

If anyone wants them, I'd be glad to upload them.

THey are quite well done.

Josh

Josh Hodas    		Home Phone:	     (215) 222-7112
4223 Pine Street	School Office Phone: (215) 898-9514
Philadelphia, PA 19104	New E-Mail Address:  hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu

fore@athena.cs.uga.edu (Howard Fore) (01/10/91)

In article <35433@netnews.upenn.edu> hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) writes:

>I found a nice set on America Online.
>
>I got a Type 1 font as well as a set of EPSF graphics.
>
>If anyone wants them, I'd be glad to upload them.
>
>THey are quite well done.
>
>Josh

Post away dude! I need these also, but have no access to AOL. Please post them
or mail them to moi. Thanks.

Howard Fore   fore@athena.cs.uga.edu    (128.192.4.49)

hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) (01/10/91)

In article <1991Jan10.131840.6224@athena.cs.uga.edu> fore@athena.cs.uga.edu (Howard Fore) writes:
>In article <35433@netnews.upenn.edu> hodas@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) writes:
>>
>>I found a nice set on America Online.
>>
>>I got a Type 1 font as well as a set of EPSF graphics.
>>
>>If anyone wants them, I'd be glad to upload them.
>>
>>THey are quite well done.
>>
>>Josh
>>
>Post away dude! I need these also, but have no access to AOL. Please post them
>or mail them to moi. Thanks.

OK, I sent the fonts to Comp.binaries.mac, so now it is in the
moderators hands.

I chose to send just the fonts since they seemed to be more generally
useful than the EPSF files.  ALso, I realized that the EPSF graphics
actually seem to have been done up-side down (ie point of the trianlge
going down) rather than the standard representation.