[comp.sys.mac.misc] Sign Language Fonts?

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (01/12/91)

billf@hpcvra.cv.hp.com. (Bill Faus) writes:

>Has anyone seen a set of small ICONs for the hand signs
>that deaf people use to sign letters and numerals?

There is a font that I picked up from BudgetBytes
disk #826 called ASL Fingers.  It would make sense
that hitting the "A" key will give the sign for an
"A" but as I don't know how to sign, I don't know
if this is true or not.

IT is also available from EduCrop as disk 2810 and
I think I saw it in the BMUG disk directory.
--
=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =

billf@hpcvra.cv.hp.com. (Bill Faus) (01/12/91)

Thanks to everyone who responed.

I've got a copy of 18pt AMSLAN from 36.44.0.6.

-Bill