[comp.sys.mac.misc] Need program to design and print labels

john@newave.UUCP (John A. Weeks III) (01/13/91)

In article <29063@mimsy.umd.edu> ostertag@cs.umd.edu (Eduardo J. Ostertag) writes:
>I need to find  a  good  program  for  designing  and  printing  3-1/2
>diskette  labels.  Something like "myDiskLabeler III" (which I already
>have but I don't like). Any suggestions?

Check out something called "MyLabelMaker".  I have never tried disk labels,
but I have labeled photo albums and negative files using avery laser labels.
The program is published by MySoftware Company, its cheap, has a money back
policy if you don't like it, and is carried at EggHead and Software Etc.
It works for me...

-john-

John A. Weeks III               (612) 942-6969               john@newave.mn.org
NeWave Communications                 ...uunet!rosevax!tcnet!wd0gol!newave!john