[comp.sys.mac.misc] NetBunny sound

billkatt@mondo.engin.umich.edu (Steve Bollinger) (01/14/91)

In article <1991Jan12.181322.5165@wlbr.imsd.contel.com>, fdm@WLV.IMSD.CONTEL.COM (Frank D. Malczewski) writes:
> (not having followed 98.6% of the rest of the NetBunny posts, I was wondering
> whether anyone mentioned that it does not appear to be 6.0.7 compatible (i.e.,
> no sound)? -- works with 6.0.5 though)

This is due to the intense pickiness of the 6.0.7/7.0 Sound Manager.
Dean squashed that bug quite a while ago, but as far as I know the
fixed version hasn't left our apartment.  If NetBunny ever really
gets released, it will have the working sound.  I think a couple
other bugs have been fixed too.

Steve Bollinger                    | E-mail:    billkatt@mondo.engin.umich.edu
GooCo                              | Real-mail: Steve Bollinger
A Division of Cyberite Systems     |            909 Church St Apt C
                                   |            Ann Arbor, MI 48104
I am the Lorax,                    | Phone:     313 662-4073
    I speak for the trees.         |            313 662-4163