[comp.sys.mac.misc] What's happening at MacWorld Expo this year?

time@tbomb.ice.com (Tim Endres) (01/10/91)

In article <14046@milton.u.washington.edu>, allisonw@blake.u.washington.edu (Allison White) writes:
>     Aside from the "official" schedule, what interesting things
>   are happening at MacWorld in SF this year? When and where are the
>   parties? Is Todd throwing one again this year? How about user's
>   group meetings/parties?
>
>   And, most importantly, will there ever be a Mac/USENETter's party ????
>   Hey folks, don't you think it's about time?

There is a special panel discussion of Macintosh Global Mail and Usenet.
It is Saturday the 12th at 5pm.
I am unsure of the location, however...

tim.

Tim Endres                |  time@ice.com
ICE Engineering           |  uupsi!ice.com!time
8840 Main Street          |
Whitmore Lake MI. 48189   |  (313) 449 8288

costello@stx.UUCP (Michael E. Costello) (01/14/91)

In article <14046@milton.u.washington.edu>, allisonw@blake.u.washington.edu (Allison White) writes:
> And, most importantly, will there ever be a Mac/USENETter's party ????
>   Hey folks, don't you think it's about time?

As it turns out, there was a conference titled something like "How to Connect
to Almost Free and Almost Instant Global News and Mail."  I could look up
the details; I didn't attend myself.

==>MC/BCS*Mac          costello@world.std.com
==>617-631-8188