[comp.sys.mac.misc] Apple's Gripe Line

macman@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Dennis H Lippert) (01/16/91)

Hello fellow netters...

I recall a month or so ago that someone had posted Apple's new toll-free
complaint line (customer satisfaction line??) phone number...

I now have a Classic (flaky mouse) and I'd like to give them a ring about it.

If some kind sould could post the number again... or E-mail it to me, I'd
name my Classic's first born unformattable floppy after them.  :-)

Thanks in advance!

Dennis Lippert - macman@unix.cis.pitt.edu
                          or
                 MACMAN@vm2.cis.pitt.edu

nick@cs.edinburgh.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) (01/16/91)

In article <79437@unix.cis.pitt.edu>, macman@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Dennis H Lippert) writes:
> I recall a month or so ago that someone had posted Apple's new toll-free
> complaint line (customer satisfaction line??) phone number...
>
> I now have a Classic (flaky mouse) and I'd like to give them a ring about it.

Er, that's what dealers are for.

I thought the toll-free line to Apple (useless to me in the UK as it is)
was to deal with problems in the dealer service or network. I don't think
they'll be interested in your flakey mouse.

--
Nick Rothwell,	     Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.
                     nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk    <Atlantic Ocean>!mcsun!ukc!lfcs!nick