[comp.sys.mac.misc] PICT to PostScript

peirce@outpost.UUCP (Michael Peirce) (01/18/91)

In article <1991Jan16.115439.17116@ecmwf.co.uk>, mab@ecmwf.co.uk (Baudoin Raoult) writes:

> Does anyone know a PICT to PostScript converter ?

Included with Illustrator is a utility called DrawOver.  It converts
Pict files into poastscript.

-- michael

--  Michael Peirce         --   outpost!peirce@claris.com
--  Peirce Software        --   Suite 301, 719 Hibiscus Place
--  Macintosh Programming  --   San Jose, California 95117
--           & Consulting  --   (408) 244-6554, AppleLink: PEIRCE

ewm@mdavcr.UUCP (Eric W. Mitchell) (01/19/91)

In article <0B010004.icli8z@outpost.UUCP> peirce@outpost.UUCP writes:

>In article <1991Jan16.115439.17116@ecmwf.co.uk>, mab@ecmwf.co.uk (Baudoin Raoult) writes:
>>
>> Does anyone know a PICT to PostScript converter ?
>
>Included with Illustrator is a utility called DrawOver.  It converts
>Pict files into poastscript.

I tried DrawOver to solve the same problem, and it wasn't very useful.
It only converts some really basic primitives - NOT INCLUDING TEXT!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Maybe I was doing something wrong.  Anybody know of a workable solution?

Eric