[comp.sys.mac.misc] What's the Best 1M SIMM Price?

James_J_Kowalczyk@cup.portal.com (01/23/91)

sabol@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu (Bryan Sabol (bio gs)) writes:

>Okay, knowledgable ones!
>
>      What's the cheapest price you've seen for 1M SIMMS (preferably
>70 or 80 ns)?  I've seen $35/SIMM advertized in MacUser and MacWorld, but
>what about the places that don't even advertize?  What's the latest price
>(and phone number, by the way) for the chip merchant, or other discount outlets?
>
>bryan sabol

I have been in the market for some 1 Mb SIMMs for my Mac SE
for some time now, and so far the lowest price I have seen is $35.00
(back of MacWorld and MacUser).  I also noticed that Jasmine is offering
80 ns SIMMs for $39.95.  I don't really care how fast they are as long
as they are low-profile.  If anyone knows of any lower prices, I would
like to know.

Sorry for the large cross-post.  Please respond via email and/or
to comp.sys.mac.misc or comp.sys.mac.wanted.

Thanks,

Jim Kowalczyk          James_J_Kowalczyk@cup.portal.com