[comp.sys.mac.misc] Font Printouts

william@chopin.udel.edu (Wild William) (01/28/91)

 I am looking for some kind of program to print out all of the fonts in
the system folder.  If anyone knows of one, please e-mail.

william@chopin.udel.edu

sm196103@seas.gwu.edu (Scott Cherkofsky) (01/29/91)

In article <16301@chopin.udel.edu> william@chopin.udel.edu (Wild William) writes:

> I am looking for some kind of program to print out all of the fonts in
>the system folder.  If anyone knows of one, please e-mail.
>
>william@chopin.udel.edu

I have just the program (DA) to do this.  It is called DAFont3.1 and will
not only printout all of the fonts in your system file, but also all the
ones that you might have active with suitcase!

It is a nice little program - I think it is available on Sumex Archives.

Scott
--
Scott Cherkofsky			"The experience of going through
sm196103@seas.GWU.edu			 life may be intended as a warning