Date: 18 Jan 91 21:01 GMT
From: FALK2@applelink.apple.com (Austria - Alexander Falk)
Subject: ResEdit Complete (ResEdit 2.1)

Dear Mac-Enthusiasts around the world,

  This is just a quick memo to turn your attention to a new book that has been
introduced by Addison-Wesley a couple of days ago at MacWorld:

                             "ResEdit Complete"

                    by  Peter Alley  and  Carolyn Strange

  This book is the latest addition to the new "Macintosh Inside Out" series of
Addison-Wesley (the series editor is Scott Knaster). It discusses the new
version ResEdit 2.1 both from a users and a programmers perspective, including
lots of tips and tricks on what you can do with ResEdit. And here is the best
thing: A DISK CONTAINING THE LATEST VERSION - ResEdit 2.1 - IS INCLUDED WITH
THE BOOK!!

  The author, Peter Alley, has been the Project Leader for ResEdit at Apple
Computer, Inc. for over two years. His experience, along with many tips and
ideas from the other members of the ResEdit Engineering Team, are reflected in
this work.

  If you are a new Mac user and want to just customize your applications a bit
- this is probably the book for you. If you are an experienced user and want to
learn more about the internal workings of your Macintosh - this is the book for
you. If you are an experienced programmer and want to make the most of ResEdit
- this is also the book for you.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with Addison-Wesley. I am, however, a
            satisfied user of ResEdit and previously was a member of the
            ResEdit Engineering Team.