[comp.sys.mac.misc] Trashed directory recovery help wanted

barry@playfair.Stanford.EDU (Barrett P. Eynon) (02/04/91)

In article <1991Feb4.033914.7889@bhpmrl.oz.au> cpl@bhpmrl.oz.au (Paul Lloyd) writes:
>Anyone able to help???  (I hope I have selected the correct newsgroup.)
>
>Was using Norton's Speed Disk on my non-bootable partition when it encountered
>an error.  Running the Norton Disk Doctor over the partition I get a whole
>series of problems flagged.

I suggest you contact Symantec Technical Support ASAP and describe your
problem to them. They just released version 1.01 of Speeddisk to fix problems
with certain hard disk drivers, I would guess you happened to be one of those
affected. Hopefully they can both send you the newer version and help you
fix the problems you are having.
--
Barry Eynon
barry@playfair.stanford.edu