[comp.sys.mac.misc] NetBunny at Sumex??

news@massey.ac.nz (USENET News System) (02/12/91)

I'm wondering if anybody knows what happened to netbunny that was posted to sumex (36.44.0.6). It is in the /info-mac/help/recent-files.txt file as being in the init directory, but when I go to look, it's not there!

What gives??

Any information would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Al

Allan Burton           Phone +64 63 69099 x8564, Fax +64 63 505607
Macintosh Consultant,  TimeZone GMT +12,  Internet A.K.Burton@massey.ac.nz
Computer Centre, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand

dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) (02/13/91)

NetBunny was removed from the SUMEX archives by the moderator due
to possible copyright complications.		- David

nerm@Apple.COM (Dean Yu) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb12.102748.10077@massey.ac.nz> A.K.Burton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
>I'm wondering if anybody knows what happened to netbunny that was posted to sumex (36.44.0.6). It is in the /info-mac/help/recent-files.txt file as being in the init directory, but when I go to look, it's not there!
>
>What gives??

  I asked them to remove it from the archives, since Eveready did say no to
distribution.  Sorry.

  Dean Yu
  Negative Ethnic Role Model, Blue Meanie, etc.
  Apple Computer, Inc.
  My opionions and so on and so forth...

joe@boingo.med.jhu.edu (02/13/91)

Where is the NetBunny Program ??
I saw in Mac Digest v9 #37 that it was on Sumex
but I can't find it. It said in the init directory
did they put it someplace else?