[comp.sys.mac.misc] Looking for Mac Plus ROMs

dpassage@lightning.Berkeley.EDU (David G. Paschich) (02/06/91)

In article <1991Feb1.172007.12788@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> carter@cat34.cs.wisc.edu (Gregory Carter) writes:

>    I have a problem.  My Mac PLUS just dies when it boots, using a
>wiggily scope I found the ROMS seemed to be at fault here.  I took
>it to our tech lab and indeed this is the case.
>    Does anyone know where I can pick up a set?

My guess would be to try asking at your friendly neighborhood Amiga or Atari
dealer.  People who want to run the Mac emulator on either of those machines
have to buy a copy of the Mac Plus roms first.  You might end up with a
bootleg copy, but the only way Apple will sell them to you is in a Mac.
David G. Paschich
dpassage@ocf.berkeley.edu
Just say not to huge .sigs!

DAVID.HUFF@f1009.n124.z1.FIDONET.ORG (DAVID HUFF) (02/13/91)

You might try Shreve Systems, 3804 Karen Ln., Bossier City LA  71112 as a
source for those ROMs. Their phone number is (800) 227-3971, fax at (318)
742-2799.

^^^^^
The above statement expresses the views of the individual and does
not necessarily reflect the views or concerns of this place of origin.

--
DAVID HUFF - via FidoNet node 1:105/14
    UUCP: ...!{uunet!glacier, ..reed.bitnet}!busker!124!1009!DAVID.HUFF