[comp.sys.mac.misc] Summary: Turning a Mac into an Answering machine

xev@harvey.gte.com (Xev Gittler) (02/15/91)

Well, I got back about 10 responses, all saying "Tell me if you get
an answer". Unfortunately, I got no real answers. If anyone does know
how to do this (or has done it), please let me know!

--
					Xev Gittler
					xev@bunny.gte.com

matt@pacvax.UUCP (Matt Kingman) (02/16/91)

In article <xev.666548664@harvey.gte.com> xev@harvey.gte.com (Xev Gittler)
writes:
> Well, I got back about 10 responses, all saying "Tell me if you get
> an answer". Unfortunately, I got no real answers. If anyone does know
> how to do this (or has done it), please let me know!

Dove Computer was showing a package at MacWorld Boston last August that
turns your Mac into an answering machine.  Their number is 1-800-622-7627.

/Matt
---
Matt Kingman - Macintosh Software Engineer
Pacer Software Inc. - Westboro, MA 01581
Disclaimer:  No, I don't work for Dove but I do know several people who
work there.