[comp.sys.mac.misc] Mac items *forsale*

mfi@serc.cis.ufl.edu (Mark Interrante) (02/14/91)

I have the following Mac related items forsale:
The software comes with the manuals and the registration can be
changed over to the new owner:

Software:       Macconnection   Asking
MS Word   4.0b	245		200
Versaterm 4.1	88		60
Macmoney  3.5	59		40

Hardware:
Jasmine Direct Drive 80mb drive
(still under warrenty)  Current Price: $579  asking: 450

All prices plus shipping.

-------------------------
Mark Interrante
mfi@serc.cis.ufl.edu
-------------------------

4225_5105@uwovax.uwo.ca ( magundi ) (02/17/91)

In article <26902@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, mfi@serc.cis.ufl.edu (Mark Interrante) writes:
> I have the following Mac related items forsale:
>
> Hardware:
> Jasmine Direct Drive 80mb drive
> (still under warrenty)  Current Price: $579  asking: 450

Hard Drives International sells a ST296N 82 Meg  Mac external Hard drive
for $450 new.   Add $30 and you get a two year warranty.

16-inch rotary debugger    A highly  effective tool for locating problems in
                           computer software. Available for delivery in most
                           major metropolian areas.  Anchovies contribute to
                           poor coding style.  (Amiga RKM : Libs & Devs )