[comp.sys.mac.misc] Stupid Mac Tricks - EyeCons

wirehead@oxy.edu (David J. Harr) (02/21/91)

If anyone has seen the book and disk "Stupid Mac Tricks," you know that it
comes with a freeware application called "EyeCons" which puts a resizable
pair of eyes up on the screen. If anyone knows where to get this program
besides buying the book, or if they have it and were willing to upload it
to an ftp site or mail it to me, I would be eternally grateful. If people
are interested and I find out anything, I will post the results of my quest.

advaTHANKSnce

David

nudnik@buhub.bradley.edu (Steven Parks) (02/21/91)

In <146767@tiger.oxy.edu> wirehead@oxy.edu (David J. Harr) writes:

>If anyone has seen the book and disk "Stupid Mac Tricks," you know that it
>comes with a freeware application called "EyeCons" which puts a resizable
>pair of eyes up on the screen. If anyone knows where to get this program
>besides buying the book, or if they have it and were willing to upload it
>to an ftp site or mail it to me, I would be eternally grateful. If people
>are interested and I find out anything, I will post the results of my quest.

>advaTHANKSnce

>David

I have the book, and in my opinion, its not worth it. (Thankfully,
I didn't buy it.  =)    The EyeCons are just a pair of resizeable eyes, not like
eyeballs on the menu-bar...  EyeCons is an application, probably "best" used
under MultiFinder.
There _are_ a few things on the Stupid Mac Tricks disk that are fun...  e.g.:
	1.  MacBarf  (puke sound when you eject a disk)
	2.  Melt DA  ("melts" your screen until you click mouse)
	3.  Neko DA  (simple cat and mouse game from Japan)
	4.  Sexplosion  (Cruel trick to play on your friends.  Has -nothing- to
			 do with sex)
That's about it for the good ones...
Steven !
--