[comp.sys.mac.misc] Bug in si?

pmbergla@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Per Bergland) (02/20/91)

I'm getting really tired of the mouse-up loss I get pretty often on my
si. I also noticed that the shift button on the keyboard gets stuck sometimes
(Key-up loss), so here's my question:

Is the error in the si mouse or in the ADB-driver in the machine?
I know I'm not alone, and someone must have gotten it fixed.
Help?

-Per

rob@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Robert K Shull) (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb20.022557.12909@watcgl.waterloo.edu> pmbergla@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Per Bergland) writes:
>I'm getting really tired of the mouse-up loss I get pretty often on my
>Is the error in the si mouse or in the ADB-driver in the machine?
>I know I'm not alone, and someone must have gotten it fixed.

The error is NOT in the mouse, and NOT in the IIsi. It seems to be present
in System 6.0.5, but worse in 6.0.7. It has been observed on (at least)
Macintosh II's, IIx's, and IIsi's of varying ages up to about 3 years.

>-Per

	Robert
--
Robert K. Shull