[comp.sys.mac.misc] How long will the SE/30 be around?

rprohask@orion.oac.uci.edu (Robert Prohaska) (02/20/91)

Are there any announcements/rumors about how much longer Apple
will be building SE/30's?  My roommate's been shopping for a mac
and it looks like the SE/30 offers the best price/performance ratio
around, but he questions its impending obsolescence.

bob prohaska

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) (02/23/91)

In article <27C213BD.22070@orion.oac.uci.edu> rprohask@orion.oac.uci.edu (Robert Prohaska) writes:
>Are there any announcements/rumors about how much longer Apple
>will be building SE/30's?  My roommate's been shopping for a mac
>and it looks like the SE/30 offers the best price/performance ratio
>around, but he questions its impending obsolescence.
>
>bob prohaska

I just don't know how long the SE/30 will be around. Why don't you buy
an Amiga?

| Dallas J. Hodgson               |     "These days, you have to be pretty   |
| Metaphor Computer Systems       |      technical before you can even       |
| Mountain View, Ca.              |      aspire to crudeness."               |
| USENET : djh@metaphor.com       |            - William Gibson              |
| "The views I express are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer" |