[comp.sys.mac.misc] Dollars and Cents

brh@hare.udev.cdc.com (brian r hanson x6062) (02/22/91)

Does any one have any information on a possible version 5 of the
Dollars and Cents application formarly supported by Monogram?

Brian

vladimir@Eng.Sun.COM (Vladimir G. Ivanovic) (02/23/91)

In article <30819@shamash.cdc.com> brh@hare.udev.cdc.com (brian r hanson x6062) writes:

   Does any one have any information on a possible version 5 of the
   Dollars and Cents application formarly supported by Monogram?

I do.  (a) It's real - has been for several months.  (b) Those who asked to be
upgraded from version 4.1c were.  (c) Mindscape now publishes it.  (818)
885-9000.

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                            Sun Microsystems, Inc
(415) 336-2315                                  MTV12-33
vladimir@Sun.COM                                2550 Garcia Ave.
{decwrl,hplabs,ucbvax}!sun!Eng!vladimir         Mountain View, CA 94043-1100
                         Disclaimer: I speak for myself.

mack@intvax.UUCP (Michael J. McDonald) (02/24/91)

From article <30819@shamash.cdc.com>, by brh@hare.udev.cdc.com (brian r hanson x6062):
> Does any one have any information on a possible version 5 of the
> Dollars and Cents application formarly supported by Monogram?
>
> Brian
 I have dollars and sense 5.0, and you can upgrade from 4.0 by
calling Mindscape Inc, a software toolworks company (818)885-9000
The new version is very good, much faster than the 4.0 and works
great on my IIsi under the latest operating system. All in
all, a worthwhile upgrade.
    15  worthwhile upgrade.