[comp.sys.mac.misc] SummaPad Question

koverber@hawk.ulowell.edu (Kurt Overberg) (02/28/91)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Subject: Connecting old SummaPad...
Expires:

	I recently came across a GREAT deal on an old SummaSketch pad.
	It has it's own power supply, and has a 25 pin connector.  I have
	able to connect it to an Amiga, and I want to know if I can hook
	it up to a mac.  I would assume that it would have to have some
	special protocols for the ADB.  Just wondering if anyone has gotten
	this to work.  Please mail responses directly to me.  Thanks.

					Kurt
| "Everybody wants         |  "There once was a time when      (   ACK ! )    |
|  prosthetic foreheads    |   my life was so wonderful..."     (_______)     |
|  on their real heads."   |  "Then they sent me away, taught me     o        |
|              -TMBG       |   how to be logical...sensible,         o        |
|koverber@hawk.ulowell.edu |              -Supertramp              \`o.O'     |