[comp.sys.mac.misc] MultiFinder

GHGAPAO@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Pauwels Luc) (09/11/90)

I've been using MultiFinder 6.1b7 for quite some time now,
and I remember reading that it wouldn't work on a MAC SE/30
(I believe the article recommended version 6.1b9 for a
MAC SE/30)

I'm planning to buy an SE/30 so if anyone could send
me version 6.1b9 (or whatever I need on an SE/30), it
would be greatly appreciated...

Luc Pauwels (GHGAPAO@BLEKUL11.BITNET)

My account will be destroyed 1 Oct 1990

Sorry for my rotten English, It has been over two months
since my last logon...

glmwc@iceman.jcu.oz (Matthew W Crowd) (11/16/90)

I wanted MultiTasking on my Mac II so I bought MultiFinder.
The problem is that when I try to run Soft PC a MultiFinder
requester box comes up and says `Soft PC has Unexpectedly
Quit' !. Why is it that Soft PC wont run on my system under
Multifinder.

Matt Crowd.

wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) (11/18/90)

In article <1271@iceman.jcu.oz> glmwc@iceman.jcu.oz (Matthew W Crowd) writes:
>I wanted MultiTasking on my Mac II so I bought MultiFinder.
                                         ^^^^^^

Wow, that must have been a neat trick. Ya know, I've got some land down in
Florida that I can give you for a real deal...

* Bill Taroli (WWTAROLI@RODAN.acs.syr.edu)    | "You can and must understand  *
* Syracuse University, Syracuse NY            | computers NOW!" -- Ted Nelson *

txhou@mcs.drexel.edu (Xinjun Hou) (02/28/91)

>AppMenu: 1
>gives you a popup menu of applications in MultiFinder
>(nicer than dragging down to the end of the apple menu).

This can be done by holding down the option key while clicking
on the apple menu. (At least with system 6.0.7)

XJ