[comp.sys.mac.misc] FPU INIT and MS Excel

alex@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Edmund Davis) (02/28/91)

While I am waiting for Microsoft to send me the bug fix that causes Excel
to crash on my Mac LC ('020 without an FPU).  I could really use a copy of
the FPU emulator INIT.   I don't see it on Sumex.  Does anybody know from
where it can be downloaded??

thanks.

alex

ps. send email.  hate to fill up bandwidth with this one...

wayne@helix.nih.gov (Wayne Rasband) (03/01/91)

In article <38418@netnews.upenn.edu> alex@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Edmund
Davis) writes:

> While I am waiting for Microsoft to send me the bug fix that causes Excel
> to crash on my Mac LC I could really use a copy of FPU emulator INIT.

The PseudoFPU Init is available via anonymous ftp from alw.nih.gov, in the
directory /pub/image.

--wayne