[comp.sys.mac.misc] Macintosh Postscript Printing

dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Dale Chun) (03/08/91)

Does anyone know how to redirect postscript output from a Macintosh to
a disk file to be uploaded to a Sun workstation or IBM-PC? Of course,
this is without any serious hacking or modification to the software.

I would like to know this information within 3-days. This is for a
class project and the professor doesn't know how to use a Macintosh or
what a Macintosh is. If there is such a way, please send mail to:
dchun@aludra.usc.edu. Thanks in advance for any information.

					...dale

PS. Please, no flames. If so, I'll torch you. Hehe!

Dale C. Chun
University of Southern California
Computer Science
Los Angeles, California.

dchun@ALUDRA.USC.EDU (03/08/91)

dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Me!) writes:
>Does anyone know how to redirect postscript output from a Macintosh to
>a disk file to be uploaded to a Sun workstation or IBM-PC? Of course,
>this is without any serious hacking or modification to the software.

I've found that, on a DECENT coputerl ike a Mac this is easy.  The way
to do it is secret and you must apply to a local Mac ghod who will teach
you "The way of the Mac".  In spite of the heinous penalties for letting
this knowledge go freely, anyone sending me e-mail (dchun@aludra.usc.edu)
will get this ancient knowledge uuencoded and shar'd.

--
Dale
It always helps to bring gifts...