[comp.sys.mac.misc] MotU mail order prices

aki@speech1.cs.cmu.edu (Yoshiaki Ohshima) (03/12/91)

Hi:

CDA Computer Sales has the bundle price of $719 for Mark of the Unicorn's
Performer & MIDI Time Piece, which sounds like a competitive pricing to me.
Any of you know better places to look for? Is CDA a good mail order company
to deal with? Any information via e-mail would be gratefully appreciated!!

					--aki (aki@speech1.cs.cmu.edu)

mfader@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Michael Fader) (03/14/91)

In article <12324@pt.cs.cmu.edu> aki@speech1.cs.cmu.edu (Yoshiaki Ohshima) writes:
>Hi:
>
>CDA Computer Sales has the bundle price of $719 for Mark of the Unicorn's
>Performer & MIDI Time Piece, which sounds like a competitive pricing to me.
>Any of you know better places to look for? Is CDA a good mail order company
>to deal with? Any information via e-mail would be gratefully appreciated!!
>

>					--aki (aki@speech1.cs.cmu.edu)

CDA is usually 10 - 25% more expensive than places like MacWarehouse, the Mac
Zone, MacConnection, MacLand, etc.  Pick up a copy of either MacUser or
Macworld magazine, and look through the mail order ads.

goh@flash.bellcore.com (Gary Owen Haberman) (03/15/91)

Better yet, check out a good music store or mail order music facility
that will have some knowledge of the stuff and discount it in some places up to 40%.