[comp.sys.mac.misc] Desk Accessories

rawdon@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Michael Rawdon) (03/17/91)

A question:

I've found that there seems to be a limit to the number of desk accessories
you can put into one system file.  Is there any way to disable this limit?
I have far more than 15 (which seems to be the limit) DAs I'd like to have
on my system.  I'm using system 6.0.5 (hoping to get 6.0.7 soon).

Thanx!

--
Michael Rawdon				    rawdon@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Internet)
Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana		 CS6FECU@TCSVM (Bitnet)

"Communication is hard to establish
 when things like a state of mind get in the way.
 People don't eat, they just think what you feed them now;
 The horse with the blinders eating the hay."
				- Men Without Hats, "The Great Ones Remember"

bsk@acsu.buffalo.edu (brian s kazmierczak) (03/17/91)

In article <6678@rex.cs.tulane.edu> rawdon@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Michael Rawdon) writes:
>I've found that there seems to be a limit to the number of desk accessories
>you can put into one system file.  Is there any way to disable this limit?
>I have far more than 15 (which seems to be the limit) DAs I'd like to have
>on my system.  I'm using system 6.0.5 (hoping to get 6.0.7 soon).

You can use 'Suitcase' to have more than the maximum number of DAs as well as
fonts. Suitcase is available at most Macintosh dealers. I am not sure of the
price or what the latest version is right now.

>Michael Rawdon				    rawdon@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Internet)

-----
Brian