[comp.sys.mac.misc] Gif displayers for the Mac Plus.

cromwell@acsu.buffalo.edu (mark j cromwell) (03/03/91)

    Is anyone aware of gif display programs compatible with the Mac Plus?

				- Mark Cromwell

mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Monty McNew) (03/05/91)

| Is anyone aware of gif display programs compatible with the Mac Plus?

GIFconverter 2.1.1 which is shareware I believe.
----
ProLine:  mmcnew@pro-odyssey                               Monty S. McNew
Internet: mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com                       @ Pro-Odyssey
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew                         707/437-4734
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew@nosc.mil                Fairfield, CA

ginger@mindlink.UUCP (Dave McClean) (03/08/91)

> mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <7816@crash.cts.com>
>
> Person: Monty McNew

> | Is anyone aware of gif display programs compatible with the Mac Plus?
>
> GIFconverter 2.1.1 which is shareware I believe.
> ----
> ProLine:  mmcnew@pro-odyssey                               Monty S. McNew
> Internet: mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com                       @ Pro-Odyssey
> UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew                         707/437-4734
> ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew@nosc.mil                Fairfield, CA

You could also try TurboView DA, Vison Lab, and GIF Converter.

--
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M      ginger@mindlink.uucp            M

klaus@diku.dk (Klaus Ole Kristiansen) (03/27/91)

ginger@mindlink.UUCP (Dave McClean) writes:

>> mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com writes:
>>
>> Msg-ID: <7816@crash.cts.com>
>>
>> Person: Monty McNew

>> | Is anyone aware of gif display programs compatible with the Mac Plus?
>>
>> GIFconverter 2.1.1 which is shareware I believe.
>> ----
>> ProLine:  mmcnew@pro-odyssey                               Monty S. McNew
>> Internet: mmcnew@pro-odyssey.cts.com                       @ Pro-Odyssey
>> UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew                         707/437-4734
>> ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!mmcnew@nosc.mil                Fairfield, CA

>You could also try TurboView DA, Vison Lab, and GIF Converter.

Visionlab has the advantage of being free, GIFconverter costs $50
($45 to Americans)

Klaus Kristiansen