[comp.sys.mac.misc] NuTek

meeks@clew.osf.org (W. Scott Meeks) (03/28/91)

NuTek is the company trying to make a Macintosh clone.  Does anyone know if
they've gone public, and if so, what exchange they trade on?  Thanks.

--
W. Scott Meeks           | We must live with the fact, true throughout recorded
Open Software Foundation | history, that our artifacts are sometimes flawed and

cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Christopher M Mauritz) (03/28/91)

In article <MEEKS.91Mar27154832@clew.osf.org> meeks@clew.osf.org (W. Scott Meeks) writes:

>NuTek is the company trying to make a Macintosh clone.  Does anyone know if
>they've gone public, and if so, what exchange they trade on?  Thanks.

Nope, it is a privately held company.  For an in depth story on NuTek, check
out the April issue of MacUser.  The article was very interesting and
quite detailed.

Cheers,

Chris
Chris Mauritz                 |Show me the way to the
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |next whiskey bar...
Send flames to /dev/null      |-The Doors-