[comp.sys.mac.misc] Zap PRAM in System 7?

ralphm@leland.Stanford.EDU (Ralph Melton) (03/28/91)

I know that under System 6, you can zap the PRAM with Command-Option-Shift
Control Panel.  System 7 eliminates the Control Panel.  How does one
zap the PRAM under System 7?

I have no personal interaction with System 7; it's a purely academic question
right now.

(My guess:  Command-Option-Shift as you open the General cdev.)

Ralph

--
Ralph Melton	The White Rabbit	ralphm@portia.stanford.edu

"An algorithmic tour de force.  Best of all, it seems to work."

dnater@verity.com (Dan Nater) (04/01/91)

In article <1991Mar28.054728.26464@leland.Stanford.EDU>,
ralphm@leland.Stanford.EDU (Ralph Melton) writes:
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
> From: ralphm@leland.Stanford.EDU (Ralph Melton)
> Subject: Zap PRAM in System 7?
> Date: Thu, 28 Mar 91 05:47:28 GMT
>
> I know that under System 6, you can zap the PRAM with Command-Option-
Shift
> Control Panel.  System 7 eliminates the Control Panel.  How does one
> zap the PRAM under System 7?
>
> I have no personal interaction with System 7; it's a purely academic
question
> right now.
>
> (My guess:  Command-Option-Shift as you open the General cdev.)
>
> Ralph
>

> --
> Ralph Melton	The White Rabbit	ralphm@portia.stanford.edu
>
> "An algorithmic tour de force.  Best of all, it seems to work."

Command-Option-P-R      on reboot until you here the reboot sound twice.