[comp.sys.mac.misc] Mac 800k drive forsale

kudlacek@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (06/08/90)

I have another Mac 800k drive forsale - recetly professionally cleaned
and lubricated. Cable not included. Works Great!

$100

hideaki_t@btovt.enet.dec.com (My name is...) (07/07/90)

In article <24685.266f9324@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>, kudlacek@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes...

>V unir nabgure Znp 800x qevir sbefnyr - erprgyl cebsrffvbanyyl pyrnarq
>naq yhoevpngrq. Pnoyr abg vapyhqrq. Jbexf Terng!
>
>$100

kudlacek@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (03/30/91)

To everyone who replied aout the internal/external
Mac 800k floppy I have forsale - I nuked my mail
file so I was unable to reply... PLease
email again if still interested.

For those of you who missed it the first time,
I have a Mac 800k internal/external drive forsale...
I will set it up as an internal with mounting bracket or
as an external with cas and cable. I am taking bids
starting at $80 for the internal config and, hmmm, say $100
fot the external....

Thanks!

mfader@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Michael Fader) (04/01/91)

In article <1991Mar29.211410.29357@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> kudlacek@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

>For those of you who missed it the first time,
>I have a Mac 800k internal/external drive forsale...
>I will set it up as an internal with mounting bracket or
>as an external with cas and cable. I am taking bids
>starting at $80 for the internal config and, hmmm, say $100
>fot the external....

What kind of idiot would buy a USED ext. 800k floppy, unseen with no guarantee
or warranty whatsoever, when for the same price ($99) you can buy a NEW one
by mail order?

Send flames to /dev/null.

Now if the article had said "...bids starting at $20...." I might have
considered it.